Responsive Tile-based Koken template using CSS3 grid.
Configure the size, count and the gap for each breaking point
Usable Tiles: Essay by ID, Featured Content, Featured Albums, Featured Essays
Tile: Essay by ID
You can add an essay to the template instead of just using the description. By adding the category "_template" it is not listed on the other pages.
- Added Title/Description to Pulse on "featured content"-Tile
- Fixed Twitter-Link
- Fixed Tile View in Backend (size/position/order). CSS is now copied to i.k-control-structure via jquery from its children, removed complicated css-classes from all scripts.
- Started to reorder settings and adding "hide" for different device sizes
- Moved all koken settings used in CSS to seperate less files
- Tile templates for featured albums, essays and essay by ID added
- Added featured content template and switch for pulse/tiles per device size
- Moved Content in folder inc\tiles and renamed
- Font sizes reponsive to tile-size
- Show Warning if content too small for tiles
- configuration for header and footer areas
- alternate layout for single-content templates like page.lens or content.lens
- Tags/categories/topics - tile
- pagination tiles, infinite loading seems to not like grid-layouts
- some dependencies in the settings don't show when they should
- cleanup CSS
- finish the index.lens and move to all other templates :-P